The best tricks to upload multiple photos to the same Instagram story. Next we show you how to upload several photos in the same Instagram story, one of the most popular social networks with Facebook The Twitter.
So, Instagram does not cease in its efforts to continue improving and offering new tools and possibilities for its users to share their photos and videos, being the 24 hour stories one of the most popular, an option that allows you to upload a photo or video of 15 seconds; but can we upload more than one photo in the same story? Thanks to our tricks you can upload more than one photo in the same story.
How to upload more than one photo in an Instagram story
Follow the next steps to upload more than one photo in the same story from Instagram:
- The first step is to download the following application: Toolkit for Instagram.
- Once downloaded to your mobile, select the option Gbox Keyboard.
- Accept the necessary permissions to install the app.
- Once installed, grant permissions to the system and restart the mobile.
- Accede to Instagram and click the upload a story icon.
- Select the image you want to use; now press the letters icon Aa from the upper right corner.
- Select the keyboard switch.
- Choose Gbox Keyboard.
- Select the image icon at the bottom of the new keyboard.
- Select the second image you want to put on the first one.
- Position it however you want and publish the story.
How to upload more than one photo as video in an Instagram story
It is also possible upload several photos as if it were a video in the same story Instagram thanks to the following method:
- The first step is to download the following application: App Video Maker.
- Once downloaded select the option Editor.
- We will access a new screen with our image gallery.
- Select the images you want to upload in the same story and press Next.
- A video will automatically be created with our images; we can add music and other effects if we want. To finish press the top right corner icon.
- On the menu Share press the icon Plus with three ellipsis (…).
- Select the option Instagram stories.
- Choose the mode that interests you (Quick Mode, HD Mode, 1080p Mode or GIF Mode).
- Now select again Share and press stories.
- To finish click on My story and the video will be uploaded as a single Instagram story with all the photos inside.
How to upload multiple photos on multiple Instagram stories
Finally, it is also possible upload several photos spread over several stories from Instagram; follow the next steps:
- The first step is to access Instagram and select the photo camera icon to upload a story.
- Select the gallery of your phone.
- Press the icon Select multiple located in the upper right corner.
- Select the photos you want to upload.
- Click on Following to configure each story with the selected photos.
- Pulse Following to upload multiple stories with multiple photos at once.