How to delete your Wallapop account – Tutorial to unsubscribe from the Wallapop application through its website
How to delete a Wallapop account
There are many reasons why you may want to close your Wallapop account, either because you have had a bad experience, because you have had some type of problem, because it is not what you expected or because, simply, already you are not interested in their service. Whatever the reason, below we will show you how to delete your Wallapop account quickly and directly and without major complications.
Where do I unsubscribe from Wallapop?
And it is that unsubscribing from Wallapop is not exactly intuitive and can be found easily, because as with many other applications or online services, its creators prefer retain as many users possible; therefore, they do not make available to everyone the possibility of unsubscribing from their service, being possible only through the official website of Wallapop and not through the iOS and Android mobile application. The reason is very simple; to more registered users, more visits and more possibility of income for those responsible.
Steps to delete a Wallapop account
Follow the next steps to delete your Wallapop account:
- Access the official website of Wallapop
- Enter your access data to your account
- Once inside your account click on the section My zone
- Now click on Profile through the left column
- At the top we will see two tabs: Profile and Bill
- Click on Bill
- Now click on the option I want to unsubscribe located at the bottom of the screen, in the section Account information
- A pop-up window will appear with the title Are you sure you want to unsubscribe?
- Finally, click on the option Yes i want to unsubscribe
And so you can unsubscribe from Wallapop permanently deleting your account.