As per tradition, also in Resident Evil 3 Remake will find safes and lockers which can only be opened by knowing codes and combinations. Obviously you will be able to find the right sequences by exploring the game map and, in particular, by reading the many documents that you will find scattered around Raccoon City. If, however, you do not want to waste time looking for information, here you are guide with all the codes and combinations to open safes and lockers in Resident Evil 3 Remake.
All combinations of safes
- Downtown Raccoon City: You will find this safe in the building opposite the pharmacy. Once inside you will find the safe in front of you. The combination is as follows: 9 left, 3 right, 7 left. Once opened, you will find a viewfinder for your gun;
- Police station: Go to the first floor of the police station and enter the director’s room. Combination: 9 left, 15 right, 7 left. Once opened, you will find a borsello, with which to increase the space of your inventory.
- Hospital: Go to the second floor of the hospital and go to the back of the counter in the “Nurse’s station” room. Combination: 9 right, 3 left. Once opened, you will find the double magazine for the assault rifle.
All locker codes
- Police station: Go to the second floor of the police station and go to the showers. Code: CAP. Inside you will find a stun grenade;
- Police station: Go to the top floor of the police station. Code: DCM. Here you will find the submachine gun ammunition.
So this is the guide with all combinations and codes of safes and lockers of Resident Evil 3 Remake. We remind you that on Uagna.it you will find the complete guide to the Capcom game.